In my last job, before going all into publishing, I was responsible for a remote team spread of 3 continents in 4 different time zones.
I applied this experience in my own publishing business and want to share it with you in my new course.
Inside this course you will discover:
- Where and how to recruit well educated, low-cost and above all loyal A-Players for your team
- How to train them fast and efficiently without wasting your time
- Which systems and tools I use to monitor the quality and progress
- How I can grow a brand and an audience on a topic I know nothing about
- I managed to explain things only once, saves me tons of time
- How to create motivation and accountability
- How to create a relationship and a team, while working in different places in the world in different time zones
- How to create ?ownership? and ?responsibility? and why that is important
And much, much more.
Even if you have zero experience in managing people, in this course, I will guide you in no-time through the experience which took me 19 years to collect. I?ll break it down in easy to consume and easy to apply chunks.
You don?t need to buy a bunch of expensive software either. Inside the course, I?ll show the?4 free tools?I use?to manage, communicate and, most important, safely run the business with my team