What Can You Do With #GMBHunter
Offer GMB Optimization services for ‘unclaimed’ GMB pages (businesses). 100% ethical.
It’s no secret that Google’s ever changing rules can pose a challenge or two for us online folk, but you can’t overlook the opportunities this brings if you’re on the ball.
GMB listings is one of them.
The amount of businesses not claiming their GMB listing is phenomenal, so this presents a huge opportunity for those in the know – like your good selves…
So as is customary in the Mass Optimizer world – I just happen to have created a tool to optimise (see what I did there?) the process of identifying the unclaimed listings.
It does exactly what it says on the tin with the usual Mass Optimizer super simple functionality. In one foul swoop you can literally identify the available listings and create endless opportunities from them.
There are already plenty of people making a decent buck by offering this much needed service. This is opportunity well and truly knocking, which is why I felt a tool was the best way to simplify the process.
Using #GMBHunter will help you to:
- Save unlimited amounts of unclaimed GMB Listings, Thinking about targeting a particular Niche, No problem !!
- Automatically Save GMB Information
- Find all of the GMB Categories used by other GMB Listings – Using #GMBHunter
- Identify quick and easy to fix GMB optimization problems and issues – Using the output CSV File as your guide
If you’re wondering how this can be turned into an opportunity, take a look at what one of my member’s said when he saw the new tool – this is taken from inside our Facebook group… You can read the post by clicking here
Brooks said “I see this as the opportunity to pick low hanging fruit and offer GMB Optimization services for ‘unclaimed’ GMB pages (businesses). 100% ethical. I am currently charging $1,995 for this service and raising my price every month. This is for citation updates, GMB optimized business descriptions, MassOptimized ‘photos’ driving direction ‘maps’ using MapsOptimizer and 6 GMB ‘posts’. Let’s just say I can close 1 account per day of what this tool finds… 20 business days in a month, $2k a piece, $40k/month $500k per year. Sounds like a ‘business plan’ to me.”
Disclaimer: Results are not usual, this is dependant fully on your work ethic and price you charge, We will not be held accountable for your work ethic and application when using #GMBHunter
You can see how this service can be packaged into a really nice offering for your clients and prospects. The beauty of using GMB Hunter for this, is that it takes all of the legwork out of the process for you.
Here’s just a few ways putting the tool to use could benefit you:
- Sell The Information To People Unaware Of The Tool You Have Access Too !
- Provide a DFY Service & Sell The Information (see above)
- Find unlimited potential GMB businesses hourly, Every hour, Every day!!
- Offer a free service/advice to your prospects as a foot in the door,
- Offer ongoing GMB Optimisation Services – Citation Updates, GMB Category Optimization, Optimised & GEO Tagged Images, Daily GMB Posts
- Create daily GMB posts with images and/or videos,
- Offer optimised GMB descriptions and GMB Website Creation.
- Offer Website Design Services (if they don’t have a website listed)
- Offer ongoing SEO services for the above website
- Offer Lead generation services
Obviously this only relates to the GMB monthly optimisation services and doesn’t even factor in any potential income from Web Design, SEO services or Lead-Gen you may offer too.